More Goodies

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Consultant Gift - Beautiful Tote Bag




Free Exclusive Tote Bag when you become a Close To My Heart consultant.  When you join Close To My Heart as a new consultnat in August you will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)! This offer has limited availability, so if you are thinking about joining to act quickly to ensure they snatch this darling tote bag. This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last). Yes, this is the same cute bag that Consultants who attended Convention 2012 in Dallas received. The bag is a coated-canvas tote that can be slung over the shoulder, across the chest, or worn as a backpack.  This offer is valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT).

I am TOTALLY jealous that I can't even order this bag as a consultant since I didn't make it to convention!  ;O}  But don't let that stop you from getting yours while supplies last!  Let me know if you're interested...  (I would NOT recommend waiting on this if you are in love with this bag!)

No comments:

Post a Comment