More Goodies

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blog Hop (first timer - Mojo Monday) - FAIL... :(

Well, I decided to jump into the blog hops on the internet and my first one is a FAIL!  While I LOVE LOVE LOVE the card I created with the Lucy line of products (papers, embellishments, etc.) I 'just barely' missed uploading it onto the website.  I was supposed to have it uploaded by 8pm Mountain time, not 8pm Pacific time!  Oh well - better luck next time.  I will have a new challenge tomorrow and am feeling a bit more creative and will contemplate it for a few days and make sure I'm EARLY to upload via the linky on their website. 

Here is the card I created - I did a little distressing on the edges with my daubers, I added bittys to the butterfly, I used the embelishments and paper packet from Lucy in the Spring/Summer 2012 catalog.  The cricut Art Philosophy cartridge was used to make the banner shapes and to cut the clean circles.  I 'fussy cut' the larger circle by placing the cutting knife near a flower I liked.  Then i added a large clear sparkle to the center of the flower.  I hope you like it! 

Here is a close up of the flowers.  They are easy to install with their own glue dots on the back - easy peasy!!  I'm too late to link it to the Mojo Monday website, but the reference design/hop is MOJO250.  I really do love it and am glad I made it...



Here is the original sketch that designers use to create from - I hop you like how I use this base and then went from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment