More Goodies

Friday, July 20, 2012

Walt Disney World - Here we come!

I have my reservations set for next year's convention in June 2013 and I CAN'T WAIT!!  We'll be going to Walt Disney World and staying at the Coronado Springs Resort!  And oh boy will it be fun...  I will be sure to get my Mickey Mouse ears for sure!  Who knows what theme corporate will choose - I will just have to wait and see...
          I also got to spend some quality time with my upline Theo at Celebrate Crafts today.  We met at a local park where her girls could play while we talked business!  She's so sweet to take the time to show me her new products and make and takes from convention including her convention bundles.  The new lines of papers, inks and embellishments are more mellow or muted tones in the catalog as we head into fall and winter, but they are very distinct in person and brighter than I thought initially.  I will be sure to share examples on the web for you all to see.  It was good to understand better how convention goes, learning sessions about business development and new product exposure!  Also she was able to share some of the new products that are more geared towards home decor - VERY COOL!!  So sorry I couldn't make it to convention to see/learn all this first hand, but Theo went out of her way to make sure I got the benefit of what she has learned... When they went off to convention, I was barely more than 3 months as a consultant, so it just wasn't in the cards quite yet.  I'll be all geared up for June next year...

Good news - My Special Product Credit order arrived yesterday and it is everything I imagined! I will be locking myself in the craft room to make up holiday samples to share for the upcoming Christmas Card Workshops in September and October..  It's time for me to get on the Blog Hop projects so I can join Mojo Monday and another one for Close To My Heart Art Philosophy.  I'm going to try those two for now and see how I do.  I always enjoy hopping through other crafters blog sites to get ideas, learn new techniques and learn how to approach this electronic world we live in.  What is so wonderful is all the great ladies willing to teach and help us newbies!  Very cool...

Hope you have a great night and I'll be sure to see you later this weekend!  Cherrios...

No comments:

Post a Comment