More Goodies

Friday, September 28, 2012

Monday Listicles - 10 Things In My Home

I've contemplated this post entirely too long, so here it is in all it's glory!!  I love reading Stasha's Monday's Listicles and related posts on friends blogs, so occasionally join in.  This weeks theme is about 10 Things In My Home.  Stasha talked about 10 out of place things, but my theme is about 10 'crafty' things that are NOT where they belong!  I hope you enjoy this random post ~ because it doesn't get more random than this:

1.  The two jelly rolls of fabric sitting on the coffee table while I covet the beautiful blue and yellow colors.  I'm planning a quilt weekend with my Bestie and am trying to figure out the pattern and 'other fabric' to compliment it as I plan for a trip to the FABRIQUE store!!  :O)
2.  The Here Comes The Bride sign that I have been doing Mod Podge on for my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks, also on the coffee table.
3.  The Halloween project sitting on my coffee table that will premiere on my blog at midnight tonight...  Can't wait for you all to see it!  And it's a secret, so I can't tell you what it is, except to say it's YUMMY!!
4.  Fabric Depot coupons for #1's trip to the fabric store.
5.  The sewing machine that currently is holding down the kitchen table.  I used it a week or so ago to put the binding on my Halloween quilt, so lovely...
6.  Said Halloween Quilt all put together, but I'm contemplating one more row of quilting near the binding - just to safely hold it together long into the future.  This quilt is the very first quilt that I did 'free-motion' quilting on, so beautiful and I'm surprisingly more comfortable doing free-motion quilting than I thought I would be...
7.  The quilt pattern book that a friend at work borrowed to check out the Shakespeare in the Park pattern.
8.  The bag sitting next to me on the floor that has Christmas applique patterns in it so I can plan for the upcoming holiday bazaar's projects.
9.  Random scraps of paper and a pair of scissors that I used to make the Here Comes The Bride sign  on coffee table.
10.  Last week's swap cards in YET ANOTHER bag on the floor near me.  My husband calls me The Bag Lady ~ and now you can too, now that you've discovered I have all these bags just 'hangin' out next to me in my comfy chair!

I think it's time to clean up MY mess!  My hubby is a great housekeeper (Chief Cook and Bottle Washer, if you ask him!) and keeps the house picked up.  If my crafty stuff hangs out - outside the craft room too long, it gets moved back to the craft room for me to deal with....  So spoiled I am!  I do love him so...

No comments:

Post a Comment