More Goodies

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Portland Woman's Expo - Rose Garden


Well today will be a busy day at the Portland Woman's Expo.  We will be featuring Close To My Heart by showing off the new catalog and sharing samples of projects we've made.  Come join us today for the walk/run and other festivities.

There should be nearly 300 vendors on hand including us!  If you come find our table, we will give you a special prize!  Here are a couple of photos of prep work to wet your whistle!






After a quiet week on the blog circuit, I thought I'd show off yet another Christmas Card from the upcoming workshops.  I hope you enjoy this.

I created a background pattern with random snowflakes from the Workshop on the Go! Pear and Partridge Scrapbook set.  I hope you enjoy the simple card with all the sparkles lighting up the Christmas tree!  I also love the border stamp ad how it it is to dress up the card...  Wishing you Harmony today!

No comments:

Post a Comment