More Goodies

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Split blog personality... summer, Christmas, summer, Christmas....

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I feel sorta like a split personality working on Christmas themed projects and flip flopping (literally) back and forth to summer themes also!  I have a card workshop coming up this Sunday where we'll play a little Bunco and then do a little scrap crafting!  You are welcome to join us on Sunday for our 'back by popular' demand backyard game/craft day....

It is $10 to buy in to the Bunco game.  We'll pay four rounds and pay out for the most Buncos, most wins and most losses (where else can you win when you lose?).  If we fill 12 slots, we'll even pay out for the 2nd most wins, so PLEASE bring a friend.

We will then work on a small handmade card with some wonderful Close To My Heart products.  There is no obligation to purchase unless of course you win in the Bunco games - because you'll be winning credit towards a product order.

Here is the summer themed card made from our Footloose Paper Packet (now discontinued) and also the Just Chillin' stamp set.  It sure says SUMMER in a big way!  Making the card just makes me want to head to the beach...  I <heart> the beach and just can't get enough!!  I live about 90 minutes from the Pacific Ocean.  I was just making plans for a trip with my bestie today as I was preparing this card!

At this Sunday's workshop, there will be light snacks and drinks provided...  And PLENTY of LAUGHTER to go around.  We always seem to cut loose and get all silly as we root each other on for big rolls and of course the coveted BUNCOs!!  Hope to see you all there!!  Just hit me back with a comment/message below if you're in the Vancouver, WA area and want to attend!

PS - I will also be previewing my Christmas Card Workshop cards that are made to date....  Can't wait for you to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment